If you’re looking to improve your health and fitness but don’t want to sign up for lengthy commercial gym memberships where you pay for facilities that you may not even use, it’s often best to setup your own gym at home.
The only downside to this is that you won’t have the same budget or level of space that these commercial gyms do when it comes to choosing the equipment to put in it.
Would a rowing machine suit your fitness goals the best? Or would it be an elliptical machine? Perhaps you’re looking for a combination of resistance training and cardio equipment but have a strict budget that you need to keep to.
What’s our goal?
The goal behind USA Home Gym is to provide you with information that goes beyond what you can find in any user manual, customer review, or other online review site.
We go to great lengths to ensure that our reviews are completely comprehensive, usually covering everything from the design features to the warranty coverage and exercise options.
This is all to help guide you towards the equipment that’s best suited to your goals and budget, whilst also being the highest quality option at your chosen price range.
We also provide a range of comparison tables for each category of fitness equipment, so that you can compare the features and price range before you start taking a closer look at your chosen products in the detailed review.
Getting the most from our resources
If this is your first visit to our site, an excellent place to start can be the buying guides section, where you’ll find buying guides on everything from exercise bikes to home gyms.
Fitness equipment guides:
- Adjustable Dumbbell Reviews and Comparisons
- Elliptical Machine Reviews and Comparisons
- Heart Rate Monitor Reviews and Comparisons
- Home Gym Reviews and Comparisons
- Indoor Cycling Bike Reviews and Comparisons
- Inversion Table Reviews and Comparisons
- Leg Press Machine Reviews and Comparisons
- Pull Up Bar Reviews and Comparisons
- Recumbent Bike Reviews and Comparisons
- Rowing Machine Reviews and Comparisons
- Squat and Power Rack Reviews and Comparisons
- Stretching Machine Reviews and Comparisons
- Treadmill Reviews and Comparisons
- Weight Bench Reviews and Comparisons
- BCAA Reviews and Comparisons
- Biotin Reviews and Comparisons
- Creatine Reviews and Comparisons
- Glucosamine Reviews and Comparisons
- Glutamine Reviews and Comparisons
- Multivitamin Reviews and Comparisons
- Omega-3 Reviews and Comparisons
- Protein Powder Reviews and Comparisons
- Weight Loss Supplement Reviews and Comparisons
These are frequently updated with the latest terminology and any new features you need to be aware of when buying online or from a specialist fitness equipment store.
Each guide even has a checklist of questions to ask or research sources to check for any information that you might need to know before buying.
Each week we review a variety of new fitness equipment, which can be anything from studio style exercise bikes to the latest set of adjustable dumbbells.
We also regularly look back through our existing reviews and look to see if any new issues have been reported via online review sites, to ensure what you read is always the latest, up-to-date information.
We hope that you find our site useful, and as always if there’s anything you feel would make the site more useful, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the form provided.