Each serving of Zenwise Labs Advanced Probiotic provides your body with 233 mg of a Pre and Probiotic Complex. Every capsule has a potency of 1 billion CFU at time of manufacture, and it’s currently a bestseller on Amazon, with over 1,400 highly rated reviews.
But what are the limits on a recommended safe dosage? Will the 350 mg of Advanced Enzyme Complex really deliver any health benefits?
In this review we’ll walk you through the side effects, recommended dosage levels, how to maintain high potency, and the best time of day to take it. There’s even a guide to the probiotic strains used, so you know exactly what’s in each serving.
We also compared the Zenwise Labs product to two other top-rated probiotic supplements; NOW Foods Probiotic-10, and Nutrition Essentials Probiotic. Comparisons includes the CFU potency, probiotic bacteria blend, ingredients, price, tablet size, and customer feedback. This is to guarantee you only buy the best probiotic for your current diet.
Zenwise Labs Advanced Ingredients
Zenwise Labs have combined digestive enzymes with a multi-strain probiotic complex. Unfortunately, there are no details to say which strains are contained in each serving.
The 350 mg of advanced enzymes are used to assist your body’s digestive system by breaking down fats, proteins, and carbs into smaller molecules that are easily absorbed. The protease breaks down protein, lipase breaks down fat, and amylase breaks down the carbs.
The glucoamylase helps break down sugar, and invertase breaks down sucrose to reduce the likelihood of gas and bloating when consuming foods rich in sucrose. Cellulase helps your body break down and digest cellulose in dietary fiber rich foods, while bromelain is an enzyme that helps reduce inflammation, especially of the nose and sinuses.
Each serving of Advanced Digestive Enzymes also contains inulin. Inulin is used in the bowels, where it supports the growth of bacteria that can help improve bowel function and general health. It’s also commonly used for weight loss, constipation, diarrhea, and diabetes.
What’s in Advanced Digestive Enzymes?
|Ingredient||Amount per Serving|
|Advanced Enzyme System – Amylase, Glucoamylase, Lipase, Protease, Invertase, Maltase, Cellulase, Bromelain, Lactase and Papain||350 mg|
|Green Papaya||30 mg|
|Apple Pectin||30 mg|
|Ginger (Rhizome)||20 mg|
|Turmeric (Rhizome)||15 mg|
|Fennel (Seed)||15 mg|
|Peppermint (Herb)||10 mg|
|Sea Vegetable Complex – Bladderwrack, Nori and Wakame||15 mg|
|Pre and Probiotic Complex – Inulin and a Multi Strain Probiotic (1 billion cfu/gm)||233 mg|
Advanced Digestive Enzymes – Summary
- Formulated with the combination of plant based enzymes, Inulin Prebiotic and 1 Billion CFU of multi strain probiotics to promote daily intestinal health
- Ideal for men and women who suffer from gastrointestinal complications including irritable bowel syndrome and diarrhea
- Enzymatic formula boosts the body’s ability to digest fats, fiber and protein, as well as cellulose and gluten
- Balanced enzyme system can increase digestion efficiency and decreases fatigue to help you feel your best after a good meal
- Features enzyme ingredients such as Papain and Amylase, along with Lactase, Protease and Lactase help ease the pain and discomfort caused by diarrhea, bloating, gas, IBS, constipation and other GI disorders
- Advanced Digestive Enzymes are ideal pills for individuals who lead active lifestyles or are embarking on a new weight loss fitness journey
- An all-natural vegetarian capsule is a complete solution for both adults and children that seek improved digestive flora health with foods and liquids that upset the stomach
Health benefits of Zenwise Labs Probiotic
Please consult our expert guide to the best probiotic supplements. This contains a complete list of the health benefits for the probiotics found in Zenwise Labs Advanced Digestive Enzymes.
When is the best time to take it?
Take one capsule immediately before each meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Zenwise Labs vs. NOW Probiotic-10
Zenwise Labs vs. Nutrition Essentials
Who are Zenwise Labs?
Zenwise Labs started as a local business specializing in safe, superior, and affordable supplements. Today, they have an extensive collection of products ranging from digestive support and antioxidants, through to joint support and weight loss.
Each supplement uses 100% all-natural ingredients, with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. These are combined into research-driven formulas, then crafted in FDA registered facilities. Each facility is NSF and GMP certified, and based in the United States.
This passion for helping men and women lead healthier and happier lives is proving popular, with thousands of highly rated reviews on Amazon. Some of their current bestsellers include an Advanced Green Tea Extract with Vitamin C (weight loss), and their Advanced Digestive Enzymes blend.